Last month was Nanay’s birthday. To celebrate, we took her to Tagaytay the following week. My Nanay is not fond of traveling and going out when she was younger — she was a workaholic. Now that she’s 76 years old, there are times that it’s easy to persuade her to come with us.
Archives for March 2016
I know. Twinkle is already 8 months old but I wanted a monthly post about her just to show her progress growing up to one year old. So indulge me.
This dinner at Tenya Tempura Tendon was last October during Halloween. I think we were shopping for a Halloween costume that’s why we were at SM Megamall.
March marks the beginning of Summer and when it’s Summer, you know it’s time to go on a road trip and hit the beaches. When I was single, I can fit all the things I needed for a trip in a backpack: clothes to wear, slippers, toiletries, and some meds.
When I became a mom, I began packing for three people. It was hard at first but I got used to it specially when my daughter started growing up. Now that there are two little misses that calls me mom, I’ll be packing for four people –me, peanutbutter♥, Ykaie and our 8 month old, Twinkle.
Our trips this Summer is gonna be at Canyon Cove and Canyon Woods for April and Vigan and Pagudpod for May. I’m pretty excited for the trips and packing for four.
So what are our family travel essentials?
- First thing’s first, clothes! For the hubby and I, it’s gonna be one pair of clothing per day. For ykaie it’s one pair of clothes + 1 extra shirt. For Twinkle at least 3 changes clothes per day, bibs, and lampin. Of course our clothes depends on our designated ootd’s as per sis’s approval. Mwahaha.
- At least one pair of shoes/sandals and slippers per person. Socks for Twinkle.
- At least 4 diapers per day, baby wipes, distilled water, extra feeding bottles, and bottle sterilizers.
- Formula Milk
- Her vitamins Sangobion and Ceelin Drops.
- Stroller and baby carrier.
- Cookies and bananas (her favorite).
- At least 3 different baby toys
- Her favorite snacks: cookies, chips and chocolate.
- Bottled Water
- Her tablet and books to keep her entertained during long trips.
Alden Richards, one half of the phenomenal AlDub love team, is now officially the latest Cebuana Lhuillier brand ambassador. The actor, TV host, and singer recently signed a contract with the country’s leading microfinancial solutions provider.
Richards has long been a loyal client of Cebuana Lhuillier, even before the AlDub phenomenon. According to him and as confirmed by the company’s records, he has been availing of Cebuana Lhuillier’s Pera Padala service since 2011.
“We are more than happy to formally welcome Alden Richards to the Cebuana Lhuillier family. We’ve always believed that the best persons to promote our services are those who have actually availed and experienced the services and products we offer, those who are truly Ka-Cebuanas themselves, and Alden Richards suits the description perfectly,” Cebuana Lhuillier President and CEO Jean Henri Lhuillier said.
“I am so happy to be part of the Cebuana Lhuillier family because it is a brand that has positively impacted the lives of many Filipinos including mine and my family’s,” said Alden Richards.
Richards is set to star in Cebuana Lhuillier’s newest TV commercials, which will be released this summer.
It was the love month when I received this special package from Priva and Ms. Toni Gonzaga-Soriano sharing her personal tips for amping up romance: Create the mood and be ready for intimate surprises!
Part of that ritual is using the new Priva Perfect Care 2-in-1 Intimate Wash.
Why Choose Priva Perfect Care?
- It is tested by OB-Gynecologists to be safe and effective for everyday use,
- It is formulated with tried and tested ingredients that provide noticeable whitening and smoothening effects in as early as two weeks.
- It has RevitaCool™, which provides a refreshing feeling with every wash.
- It gives a fairer, smoother, more perfect nether region. It is the first multi-benefit feminine wash specially formulated with glutathione that helps lighten dark skin areas and collagen to help improve smoothness of the skin.
- It provides leveled up confidence because of its multi-faceted approach of addressing these specific and sophisticated intimate care needs. Lightening and smoothening in one intimate wash!
It’s not a secret that I love to do the groceries and when I go grocery shopping, I go to the nearest Robinsons Supermarket. Aside from the free parking (wink,wink), I love that they have lots of health and wellness products. It’s a perfect fit for one of my goals this year which is my family’s health and wellness.
Last week, I found out that Robinsons Supermarket is strengthening its We Love Wellness commitment with the launch of this year’s “Route to Wellness” campaign.
The year-long campaign kicks-off with a two-day Explore boot camp at Robinsons Magnolia, wherein guests are treated to challenging but fun physical and mental activities, that at the same time help them learn more about the value of health and fitness.
About the 2nd week of January, I started my journey to health. I wanted to lose my pregnancy weight in which I ballooned into 185lbs. Being a food blogger, I know this is is going to be such a big challenge to me because it’s kinda my job to eat, I’m the designated cook in the family, and my family loves eating.
I got back to working out which was also a challenge given I have a baby and I’m a work at home mom. You’d think it’s going to be much easier because I work at home but it’s actually harder because it’s hard to tell where work ends and household chores begin.
I’m so out of physical movement that I decided to buy myself a fitness tracker to track my movement.