One of the things that I love about technology is that shopping has become easier and more convenient. We can now do it at home just by logging in our laptops and clicking our fingers. I’ve bought a lot of things online. From skincare products to snacks to car accessories — and each time, I’ve been happy with my purchase. And why not? I don’t need to leave the house and brave the traffic in order to buy the things I need.
Recently, I attended the launch of Pushkart.PH, an online grocery service that aims to take away the burdens of grocery shopping and make the usual supermarket trip easier. It is the first e-commerce grocery delivery developed by Filipinos, for the Filipino market.
Joshua Rueben Go Aragon, Chief Executive Officer of Pushkart.PH
The launch was held at Pedro N’ Coi in Fishermall and was hosted by endorser Giselle Sanchez.
They were very happy to share with us how easy it was to buy your grocery online. They shared how they carefully select and pack our grocery orders. They also partnered with Lalamove to deliver our groceries safely and on time.
Now, I haven’t tried shopping for groceries online yet so I was very excited to try Pushkart.PH. Last weekend was one of my busier weekends. I had to keep up with everything since Twinkle got sick that week. It was just the perfect time to try online grocery shopping.
So I logged in at Pushkart.PH and browsed through the categories. I clicked and added those items I want to buy. I used the search bar to look for the brands I love and use regularly.
After I have all the things I need, I selected a specific convenient delivery time slot and paid via paypal. You can also pay via credit card or paymaya.
And my order was successful!
The next day, when my order was supposed to be delivered, I received a text from my shopper that the tissue brand and sponge I selected were not available. They asked me if it’s okay to choose another brand with the same value and I okayed.
Four hours later and the groceries were delievered at home.
It was carefully packed in boxes and everything were in good condition when it was delivered.
What I Love About Pushkart.PH
- It makes grocery shopping easy and convenient.
- You don’t have to spend hours at the grocery and in traffic.
- The 2-3 hours you spend grocery shopping can be spent doing things that you love.
- No tendency to over buy since you just choose what you need and then check-out.
What I Don’t Like About Pushkart.PH
- They don’t have all the brands, variants, and sizes that a customer may like. But I think they are working on this one. They told us during the launch that you can e-mail them if there’s a brand that you want to buy but cannot find on the website.
- Some of the products doesn’t have photos which makes it a bit harder to shop.
- No grocery aisle to browse around… yeah, sometimes grocery shopping is my mini-vacay.. LOL!
Over all, my Pushkart.PH shopping experience is pleasant. I love that this service is now available for all, especially the busy moms out there.
Watch out for more in the coming months as Pushkart.ph unveils major offerings. Such as a wider assortment in fresh fruits, vegetables and meats. Customers can also start availing of Cash On Delivery (COD) services!
To start your online grocery shopping, register at https://pushkart.ph