Last year’s Blogopolis ( Blogopolis 2012: ONLIne in the PHilippines) focused on engaging and educating the bloggers of the ever-growing Filipino blogosphere. The conference covered topics related to blogging and its four pillars – content, marketing, monetization and advocacy. It served as an introduction to the blogging industry with the goal of helping our community further their blogging skill set and knowledge.
This year, Nuffnang is taking you to the Information Jungle. With the surge of social media, and other online platforms, they want to help you make sense of the digital world. Key speakers will be discussing social media know-how and digital marketing and advertising trends. Blogopolis 2013 is a day-long event starting with plenary sessions in the afternoon, and a post-conference party at night where key influencers in the industry will be awarded. This event is open to everyone – bloggers, social media influencers, students, digital marketing officers, and advertisers, and anyone who is interested in the world of digital, particularly social media.
Here’s a list of speakers who will be sharing relevant digital marketing and social media insights at Blogopolis 2013:
- Abe Olandres for The Cycle of Ads: How to Make Social Media Advertising Effective
- Aisa Ipac for Taking your Readers Offline: Successful Ways to Mount a Blog Event
- Christine Dychiao for Blog Fund: 10 Ways to Guide Back Traffic to Your Blog Using Social Media
- Googly Gooeys (Tippy & Pong Go) for The Media Kit: Creating a Compelling Blog and Social Media Proposal
- Jeff Lo for Blog Thy Neighbor
- Jim Paredes for The New Nation 2.0
- Josh Vilanueva for Youtube: The Next Frontier
- Lori Baltazar for Podcasting 2.0: The Podcast is Alive
- Aris Olea (Creator of ConjuRain), Macky Lopez (Gwiyomi “Nasaan na si Mikay?”) for Going Viral
Nuffnang will also hold its first Nuffie Awards to recognize the contributions of selected online influencers.
I wasn’t able to go to Blogopolis last year and I had planned on going this year. Unfortunately, I’m gonna be out of town to celebrate my daughter’s birthday on the 16th.
For Blogopolis 2013 updates, visit Nuffnang’s Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts.
Or visit the official website: www.blogopolis.ph