A couple of weeks ago, I was able to attend the first among many of Asus’ Incredible Workshops. It was facilitated by model, actor, radio V.J., television host, and well known fashion blogger Victor Basa.
He shared many tips and trick about personal branding, style blogging, fashion tips for men: details, what to wear and how to wear it, — he even shared a few tips and tricks on fashion for women.
He also shared his Incredible Story which you can find here: Victor Basa My Incredible Story
To be able to stay on top of his game, Victor Basa uses no other than the Asus Zenbook. Here’s why…
KEY FACTS ON ASUS ZENBOOK
Ultra- powerful performance
- Choose between the Intel’s fifth-generation Broadwell Core i7 for all-day computing power
Ultra-thin and ultra-light
- 3kg weight with 1.6cm thin (Thinner and lighter than New MacBook)
- 3-inch IPS display with QHD+ 3200×1800 ultra-high resolution for ultra-sharp viewing experience
Ultra- stylish and chic
- Available in multiple colors: Aurora metallic, obsidian stone (black), ceramic white
- Ready for everyday computing and demanding applications with 512GBSSD
The world’s thinnest QHD+ 13.3-inch laptop
- 2kg weigh with 12.3mm thin (Thinner than New MacBook)
Incredible visual experience
- 3-inch IPS display with QHD+ 3200×1800 ultra-high resolution
- New 6th gen Intel ® Core™ M to Intel® Core™ Processors
Multiple color selection
- Aurora metallic, obsidian stone (black), ceramic white
It is truly what the #KumareBloggers need for blogging — reliable, fast, and stylish. The new Asus Zenbook.