I first tried using Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid two years ago. It was one of the nicest discovery I made as a homemaker. I didn’t like washing the dishes back then. Not because I hated that chore but because it makes my hands dry and peeling afterwards.
I had been on the look-out for dishwashing liquid that is both gentle on the hands and on the pocket. And I found it on Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid… and MORE.
You might be wondering those MORE are. Well let me tell you…
What I Love About Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid
- Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid uses chemicals that are non-flammable, non-toxic 97+% readily BIODEGRADABLE on their product.
- Its contents are free of sodium hydroxide. Sodium hydroxide is the chemical that dries out the hands.
- It has a Phosphate-free formula.(Phosphate is harmful to the environment)
- It is effective even at 3% dilution and has long lasting bubbles.
- Smells really good but the smell doesn’t stay with the plates. Plates and utensils end up smelling clean
- It cleans grease effectively even on plastic surfaces. It leaves Twinkle’s snack box, Ykaie’s lunch box, and daddy’s lunch box clean and grease-free
- It’s Easy Rinse formula makes it safer to use in cleaning feeding bottles. I use it in cleaning Twinkle’s bottles.
- Gentle on hands – doesn’t remove the natural oils from your skin and doesn’t cause irritation and dryness to your skin compared to other harsh formulations.
- And most of all, it’s Budget-Friendly! Only ₱70 for 880ml of Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid.
Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid is exclusively distributed by Mikewell World of Household Products. You can find this at Puregold, Mercury Drug, Walter Mart, Robinsons Supermarket, SRS, Gaisano, Fishermall, The Landmark, and LCC.