I first tried using Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid two years ago. It was one of the nicest discovery I made as a homemaker. I didn’t like washing the dishes back then. Not because I hated that chore but because it makes my hands dry and peeling afterwards.
I had been on the look-out for dishwashing liquid that is both gentle on the hands and on the pocket. And I found it on Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid… and MORE.
You might be wondering those MORE are. Well let me tell you…
What I Love About Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid
- Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid uses chemicals that are non-flammable, non-toxic 97+% readily BIODEGRADABLE on their product.
- Its contents are free of sodium hydroxide. Sodium hydroxide is the chemical that dries out the hands.
- It has a Phosphate-free formula.(Phosphate is harmful to the environment)
- It is effective even at 3% dilution and has long lasting bubbles.
- Smells really good but the smell doesn’t stay with the plates. Plates and utensils end up smelling clean
- It cleans grease effectively even on plastic surfaces. It leaves Twinkle’s snack box, Ykaie’s lunch box, and daddy’s lunch box clean and grease-free
- It’s Easy Rinse formula makes it safer to use in cleaning feeding bottles. I use it in cleaning Twinkle’s bottles.
- Gentle on hands – doesn’t remove the natural oils from your skin and doesn’t cause irritation and dryness to your skin compared to other harsh formulations.
- And most of all, it’s Budget-Friendly! Only ₱70 for 880ml of Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid.
Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid is exclusively distributed by Mikewell World of Household Products. You can find this at Puregold, Mercury Drug, Walter Mart, Robinsons Supermarket, SRS, Gaisano, Fishermall, The Landmark, and LCC.
I’ll have to give this a try! I’ve never heard of this brand before. Good to know, thank you!
Wow, we don’t have this here but it looks like a good detergent. Anything with bubbles would interest my little one…
Amber Myers says
I haven’t tried this before, but I certainly would. It sounds like a great product.
Corinne & Kirsty says
I have never tried this before but I would. It sounds like a really nice product! xx corinne
Wow how cool! I don´t think we have those in Europe, but I´d love to try these one day
Sharon Chanyau says
I had never heard of the brand before. I think the european market can really like it. The price is fair.
Ashvin Nankoo says
I have never heard of this brand, but it look pretty neat! You love if you have a promo code to share
Denay DeGuzman says
I love discovering new products! Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid seems like a great choice for cutting through grease and grime while still being gentle on the skin. Thank you so much for introducing me to this budget-friendly kitchen helper!
Heather Johnson says
I had never heard of Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid before. Is the brand available in the United States?
Sohaiba Irfan says
Wow it looks like an amazing product. My mom’s gonna love it hehe.
I’ve never heard of this brand before and I would love to try it. I get an allergic reaction from most dish soaps in general so I have to buy an expensive natural kind. Thanks for sharing!
Wish I had this thing in my country. I would love to try this brand one day
Ana De- Jesus says
I think the packaging is really cute . It is great that it smells good and is biodegradable, that is handy to know x
Kimberly C. says
I’ve never heard of this brand, but I like the name and it seems like it’s easy on the hands. Might try it. Thanks for the info.
Ophelia Tang says
I have not heard this brand before. It sounds like it is pretty effective in cleaning dishes. Thanks for sharing.
XOXO //SINCERELY OPHELIA | NYC Petite Fashion Blogger
Great review! I just read about Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid through this post.
I haven’t ventured out from my normal dish water because many make my skin peel so it’s good to see another brand that is good
Michelle Paige says
I actually haven’t tried this one. I don’t think I’ve seen it in the stores before… it sounds pretty great though!
I tried this before also! What I really liked about it was its smell. Unfortunately though I had to re-wash some dishes when I used it because there are times that grease were still left, especially on pans.
Elizabeth O says
It looks like a good one to check out. I haven’t tried it and don’t think it is available in my area. I will take a better look on my next supermarket visit.
a new brand of home products to try on. will look for this in the market
I am lazy at washing dishes as well. Right now I am looking for dishwasher