1. Discovered a freaky new tv series..
American Horror Story is about a family of three who moved to a house they didn’t know was haunted.
Then all things freaky started happening. I had goosebumps watching every every episode.
2. Sat at the old bench outside the shop, coffee in hand, watched Christmas Lights do their twinkling stuff and took in the night’s chilly air.
3. Had two cups of hot coffee and one big mug of iced coffee. I haven’t made iced coffee for quite a while, I forgot how good it tastes! I will be making this everyday for a week!
4. Want to buy a new pair of jeans. I want to make shorts out of my old one.
5. Today is bath time with extended time for Ykaie. It’s the weekends, you know.
Marie Clara Cyrus says
That American Horror Story is kind of interesting.
what a WTG Saturday. 😀 Oh, American Horror Story is freaky-good? I’ll have to go check that out. I’ve had to cut down on some of the series I follow or I’d be glued to the telly 24/7 but I’m always on the lookout for fresh …ehrmmm… blood. Pun intended. 😀