I’ve been feeling a bit off since last month. I’ve always had a feeling of bloatedness specially after meals. It feels like I couldn’t digest the food and I’m having a lot of gas.
I asked my brother, who is a doctor, about it and he said that I might have gallstones and offered to remove it before I experience some pain. Isn’t he such a thoughtful brother?? At least he told me, unlike when he removed my appendix and I just found out about it when he handed me the bottle containing my appendix. Gee, thanks.
Anyway, before he could slice me up, I’m planning to remove these gallstones by cleansing it naturally. I found these procedure which cleanses the gallstones away.
- For the first five days, drink at least four glasses of apple juice every day. Freshly squeezed or packaged apple juice are both okay. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
- On the sixth day, take no dinner. (But take breakfast and lunch as usual and ok to drink water or other light fluids at night, but not, for example, a hearty soup.)
- At 6 pm, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
- At 8 pm, repeat the same. Epsom salt or magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
- At 10 pm, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage. You may have a diarrhea during this final step to remove gallstones naturally.
- After this, sleep or at least lie down and rest. Do not engage in physical activity.
- The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools.
I’m planning to do this on April 23rd.
Leave a Reply