My skin needs moisturizing……..so I bought moisturizer the other day. Its nice that it has 8g more for free. I really love Olay total effects moisturizers because it doesn’t only moisturize, it also makes the skin smooth and healthy. My skin needs all the help it can get because of the long workhours I keep . I’m almost always tired and if I don’t take care of my skin I’m sure I’ll have lots of break-outs in here. But this isn’t the only thing that’s keeping me acne-free. Here are some tips to keep your skin healthy..
- Drink lots of water. It is not only healthy for the skin but for the whole body.
- Wash your face regularly specially before going to bed. This will remove the dirt and dust you’ve gathered all day and prevent acne from showing up on your face.
- Make sure to remove your make-up before going to bed.
- Work-out. exercise is very important for circulation of blood and oxygen. It also help in keeping your skin glowing.
- Always wear moisturizer and protect your skin from the sun. It’s better if you wear a moisturizer with sunblock.
- Get enough sleep. Getting enough sleep will help avoid drying up of the skin.
I’m having a problem with the “getting enough sleep” part. I hope the moisturizer is enough…