Okay, so today in GT our topic is BIRTHDAY TRIVIA wherein we share the events, births, deaths and holidays which happened during the date of our birth.
According to my research at Wikipedia.org
December 11 is the 345th day of the year (346th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 20 days remaining until the end of the year.
These are the HOLIDAYS during my birthday:
- Christian Feast Day:
- Daniel the Stylite
- Pope Damasus I
- Victoricus, Fuscian, and Gentian
- Human Rights and Peace Day (Kiribati)
- Indiana Day (United States)
- International Mountain Day (International)
- National Tango Day (Buenos Aires)
- One of the four Agonalia, this day in honor of Sol Indiges; also the Septimontium festival (Roman Empire)
- Pampanga Day (Pampanga Province, the Philippines)
- Remembrance Day of Llywelyn II (Wales)
- Republic Day, the day when Upper Volta became an autonomous republic in the French Community in 1958. (Burkina Faso)
an entry for .