Okay, so today in GT our topic is BIRTHDAY TRIVIA wherein we share the events, births, deaths and holidays which happened during the date of our birth.
According to my research at Wikipedia.org
December 11 is the 345th day of the year (346th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 20 days remaining until the end of the year.
These are the HOLIDAYS during my birthday:
- Christian Feast Day:
- Daniel the Stylite
- Pope Damasus I
- Victoricus, Fuscian, and Gentian
- Human Rights and Peace Day (Kiribati)
- Indiana Day (United States)
- International Mountain Day (International)
- National Tango Day (Buenos Aires)
- One of the four Agonalia, this day in honor of Sol Indiges; also the Septimontium festival (Roman Empire)
- Pampanga Day (Pampanga Province, the Philippines)
- Remembrance Day of Llywelyn II (Wales)
- Republic Day, the day when Upper Volta became an autonomous republic in the French Community in 1958. (Burkina Faso)
an entry for .
nancy janiola says
Wow. December baby!
Don’t know if I already said this before but I really like your blog header here sis.. looks so peaceful 🙂
My GT’s entry is up here:
jared's mum says
another december celebrant, it would surely be great to celebrate your birthday in the most festive of months!
here is my entry, happy gt! 😉
Beauty Queen Gene says
one of my cousins share the same birthday as you! and now i know when pampanga day is 😀
You shared the same birth date with my mom.. I will never forgot your birthday sis..
Happy GT.. Late posting and visiting..mine is up here
I am your newest follower here.. yey!.. hope you can follow me too.. Thanks a lot..mwuah