As a coffee lover I consider cakes and cookies as a must when drinking coffee in the afternoon or in a café. From all the cookies I’ve eaten, some became my favorites and some..well, I just eat some because they’re there. Here’s the list of my favorites:
- Those delicous cookies by Mrs.Fields tops my list. My favorite is Cranberry White Chunk followed by Milk Chocolate Chip with Macadamia.
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies by Starbucks. There are only two cookie flavors in Starbucks, the other one is Choco Chip Cookie.
- Oreo Cookies. I love the cookie minus the filling. My daughter likes the filling and not the cookie.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies by The Cookie Jar
- Any moist Chocolate Crinkles Cookies
So there! I am planning to make Carrot Cake Cookies real soon down at my food blog. I’ll tell you how it turns out.
mine would be Chips ahoy, any choco chip- oatmeal cookies, Oreo and Teddy Grahams! for local ones, i love Presto Creams peanut butter cookies, Monde butter coconut cookies, Hansel mocha sandwich and Fibisco biscuits! 🙂 I recently discovered Arcor Tortitas Black and it’s just so good! 🙂