After lunch, we headed out. We know that our stay isn’t long enough for us to go around the resort because it was too big.
Right outside our room is this fresh water swimming pool. This is one of, I think, five that they have.
This is the pool near Kilimanjaro Kafe. It has several jacuzzis around it and a slide.
If you already have a place to stay or you don’t want to stay at the Plantation Bay, you can opt for the Day Tripper Package for P2,000 per person.
- Set lunch (served 12pm-2pm, unless otherwise specified)
- Choice of drink (local beer, soft drink, canned juice, iced tea, or mineral water)
- Access to all lagoons and swimming pools
- Wallclimbing (1pm-5pm)
- 30-minute use of bicycles
- 15-minute use of non-motorized aqua sports (nips floater or kayak)
- Billiards, darts, Foosball, air hockey, and table tennis (9am-5pm)
- Use of shower rooms
Our photos at the man-made saltwater swimming lagoon:
Taking a Dip:
Getting juiced-up at the Kilimanjaro Swim Up Bar. I had a Virgin Piñacolada and Ykaie drank a glass of Mango Shake.
We were tired after swimming the whole afternoon but were still exhilarated come night time. We went out and watched a Brazilian Party on one of the empty lots.
Plantation Bay Resort and Spa
Marigondon, Mactan Island, Cebu, Philippines