LPG or Liquified Petroleum Gas is the fuel all homes use when cooking nowadays. That is why I was very glad to have attended the PR Gaz Discovery Day last March 17 at the PR Gaz Plant and head office in Pasig.
I learned a lot about the PR Gaz Company and some LPG safety tips. I want to share with you some of the safety tips that I learned:
- Check your gas tank thoroughly before turning your stove on.
- Make sure that stove knob is turned off before opening the LPG tank valve.
- Always remember to close both LPG tank valve and stove knob after cooking.
In Case of Emergency:
- Remove all things that could posssibly start a fire like matches, cigarette etc.
- Do not turn on/ turn off switches at home. Leave them as it is, turning them off/on could start a spark.
- Leave doors and windows open for air to flow in and saturate the gas around.
- Turn off LPG tank valve to stop gas flow.
- Evacuate the house.
- Call 117 should a fire start.
I also discovered that if LPG is too thin or too rich, it won’t start a fire. There has to be a perfect mixture of oxygen and LPG before it starts a fire.
PR Gaz is now one of the leading gas company across luzon. Most of their consumers are from the provinces but they already have 103 company owned outlets and 40 franchises.
One of the things I like about this company is that they give back to their loyal customers. They have this Suki ni Gazman Card, a loyalty card which also serves as a discount card.
I couldn’t resist a photo opp with Gazman himself….
PR Gaz is open for franchise. This is one good business to think about.
For more information about PR Gaz Franchise program, check out:
Tel# (+632) 571-7771 local 231
email : email@example.com