“When you have a rainbow deep down in your heart, your smile will shine bright…”
I am so grateful for having colors in my life….it makes me happy every single day.
I’m thankful that I’m blessed with..
- my daughter Purple, she is my strength, my weakness, the source of my fears and my courage. She is my happiness and my heart.
- Red ~ red is the color that symbolizes my love for my peanutbutter♥…… the one thing that grows stronger everyday.
- Blue ~ blue is the color of the water in the island of Potipot in Zambales. That’s where we spent a day last weekend with my cousins. It is also the color of the pool water where Ykaie is learning how to swim at 10am in the morning.
- Yellow ~ yellow is the color of the sweet mangoes and bananas I eat every morning for breakfast and the color of the yogurt I eat with those fruits as well.
- Orange ~ orange is the color of the Wellness Mats I saw at the mall. It’s inspired me to continue doing my exercises. I have an excuse though, and told myself I’ll be starting again in June.
- Green~ green is the color of the walls and the station of the computer shop we own. It’s where I am able to share all my thoughts to the world and where I watch all my favorite tv series.
- Brown ~ brown is the color of my netbook. This has shown me that I can be location independent and that I can write outside of my comfort zone.
- Pink ~ is the color of my sister, well, that’s her name. She’s the best sister in the world.
God has made many Rainbows….I’m glad He put one into my life….