I wanted to use something to whiten my sunkissed face. Our vacations had taken a toll on my face and it resulted in dark skin tone even if I put sunblock. I saw this at the grocery one day and since I know that Olay is a great brand, I bought it.
It says “lotion” on the bottle. It’s a little thin than the usual cream that I’m used to.
First thing I noticed when I tried using it for a day is that, there is a tendency to have oily an oily face. This is why I use it only when I’m at home. It is a good moisturizer, though and it is effective.
- With combined effect of fairness cream + spot remover + moisturiser and sun protection.
- Contains SPF24 PA+++ and Triple Nutrient System of the essential vitamin B3, Pro-B5 and E that helps moisturize, protect and reduce the appearance of dark spots and dullness for all in one fairness that glows from within.
- Lightens overall skin tone by reducing melanin transfer to surface of skin
- Reduces appearance of dark spot.
- Increases skin cell renewal to lighten for radiant looking skin
- Protect skin from Sun ray UVA/UVB.
- Keeps skin well moisturized
Use daily in a morning on a cleansed face and neck.
Apply a small amount all over face and massage gently in circular motion.
Would you try this product?