“It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.”
Several weeks have passed by that I haven’t made my “gratitude list”. I have so much to be thankful for and yet, life has been busier than usual and I simply forgot about my list.
- First on my list is ianne A.. I am both proud and thankful that we were finally b=able to buy our own car. Even though, it’s not brand new as what we would like, we can now travel anywhere we want to and it’s a lot safer too.
- And because of that, I was able to learn something new. I enrolled in driving school the first week of June and I now know how to drive. I’m not yet an expert driver but this is something that I wanted to learn how to do. I will be applying for a driver’s license next month..Yay!!
- I’ll always be thankful that I’m able to write about the things that I’m most passionate about and that this hobby just inspires me more to be better in what I do.
- I’m thankful that peanutbutter♥ is very supportive in everything that I do.I couldn’t ask for a more supportive husband…such an inspiration!
- I’m thankful about the never ending passion in cooking, food styling, photography and writing….I just wish I have more time to do them..
GOAL FOR THE COMING MONTHS: Make time to do all the things I love…
I’ve been reminded just now that I’m also thankful that writing lets me earn $$$. Going to sleep now with a smile on my face and lovin’ my life.