“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy,and change ordinary opportunities into blessings” – William Arthur Ward
It’s been a hell of a ride of a life the last five months. Like what I’ve always been telling in this blog, I’ve been busy. Life has yet again taken over my life. Working at home seemed to drain me of a lot of energy. There was a time when I thought I should just do away with this blog and maintain the other three. It’s a good thing that there is something here that I always want to look back at: My gratitude list. I want to keep this every week, but days slip by and I didn’t even notice that I haven’t been writing it.
Here I am, after five whole months, writing what feels like my first list. There has been a lot of things that I am thankful for and I’ll start with those that I can remember:
- It’s already November and since December the past year, I’m proud to say that I’ve been making it as a Work at Home Mom (WAHM). Sure, the pay isn’t that big but I’m glad to say that there has been money flowing in on a monthly basis. I’d like to think I was able to make IT work the way I want it to– Thank God, of course.
- I’m thankful I was able to bond with my aunts. The photo above was while we were waiting in line at Vikings in SM North EDSA. My Tita Becky treated us for a late lunch that day and it was as good as any.
- I’m very thankful to God that when I asked Him for a juicer, He also made sure I get a multi chef cooker to go with it.
- I’m thankful for my new hobby: Gardening. It’s been keeping me in a zen mood lately and I don’t want to disturb my good karma. It’s letting me breathe and release my stress. Ykaie even asked me to get her a plant as well. I got her a Cactus which she named EBAI (after her favorite lola Eva).
- I’m thankful I’m getting inspired to try out new things everyday. Even if not musically inclined, I think I’ll have the guts to try out learning how to play a musical instrument.
That’s it for now. I have more but I’m reserving that for my next post. I want to be able to make a gratitude list every week.
Elisebet F says
Great post! I love to read what others are thankful for, because it’s inspiring to me. It makes me stop and start evaluating what things in my life I should be thankful for as well (usually things I’m taking for granted).
The things you are thankful for are simple but so important. Congratulations on being able to make it as a work-at-home mom. I would also love to do that when I have children someday. 🙂
I can see the resemblANCE OF THE NEW GENERATION TO THE lOLA’S/ tITAS.
Mommy Pehpot says
what a nice way to spend the day.. and those matching tops are really cute!
ako din, it’s been a while since I last made a gratitude post.. sabi ko dapat every friday meron ako eh.. kaso busy lagi 🙁
Tetcha Figuerres says
You are surely blessed with a lot of opportunities to earn, to spend time with family, to discover a new hobby and to try out different things. I hope more blessings will come your way.
MsEarth Rullan says
an attitude of gratitude 🙂 i hope you will be more blessed in the coming years 🙂