With three active kids always running and playing inside the house, we make sure not to run out of snacks that would not only keep them energized and satisfied but are also delicious. Aside from fruits, some of the snacks that we always keep available are Lemon Square cupcakes.
It was only the other day when I had the chance to give Lemon Square Power Pops a try. Lemon Square Power Pops are chewy snacks made from popped rice (rice crispies). It’s in the form of a bar and it has Vitamin A,C, B2 and B9 (folic acid). It comes in three flavors namely: Champorado, Peanut Caramel with Bottom Chocolate Coating, and Milky Caramel with Cookie Bits.
Ykaie and I liked the Champorado best.We all love chocolate at home and this tastes like dark chocolate champorado only in a dry bar form.
The Peanut Caramel with Bottom Chocolate Coating tastes like peanutbutter and chocolate which I’m sure all peanutbutter-lovers out there will adore.
My nieces Cyra and Cyvrine preferred the Milky Caramel with Cookie Bits among the three. They said that it tastes like cookies and cream.
One box of Lemon Square Power Pops costs around ₱62 and has 10 pieces.
Power Shop for Power Pops Moms
To celebrate the upcoming Mother’s Day, Lemon Square Power Pops is launching the Power Shop for Power Pops Moms promo. It’s an online contest with the easiest mechanics! It’s a simple sharing of your best photo with your loving moms on your Facebook timelines answering the question, Why do you love your mom?.
Here are the actual Mechanics as written in the photo above:
- Participants must like the Powerpops FB page at https://www.facebook.com/Powerpops
- Upload your best photo with your mom on your timeline and state reasons why you love her as the caption. Tag Powerpops FB page and include the hashtag #PowerShopForPowerPopsMoms to be considered an official entry.
- Three winners will be selected to get a hold of Sodexo gift certificates plus gift packs from Power Pops. Consolation prizes in a form of gift packs will be given to 5 other participants.
|1st Place||P10,000 worth of Sodexo and Power Pops gift packs|
|2nd Place||P5,000 worth of Sodexo and Power Pops gift packs|
|3rd Place||P3,000 worth of Sodexo and Power Pops gift packs|
- Entries will be judged according to the following criteria: photo creativity and presentation (50%), “Why I love my mom” statement originality (40%) and Power Pops judges’ personal choice (10%).
- Promo is valid nationwide. Promo period is from April 21 – May 9, 2014
- Winners of the promo will be announced via Powerpops FB page on May 12, 2014.
It’s so easy to join right? I’m sure you already love taking selfies with your moms, so while you’re at it, go ahead and win yourselves some Sodexo gift certificates and Power Pops gift packs.