#BuyMoreFlyMore is an exciting new campaign being offered by P&G, Robinsons Supermarket and GetGo, Rewards by Cebu Pacific. It was announced recently at an exclusive press conference held at the Eastwood Richmonde Hotel on October 26, 2015. Shoppers of P&G products in Robinsons Supermarkets can now earn GetGo points, which they can redeem into flights.
Every P500 purchase of at least four participating P&G brands in Robinsons Supermarket, shoppers earn one travel sticker. After collecting 12 stickers, shoppers will be given a GetGo Card worth P150 for free. The card upon activation will be loaded with 2,600 GetGo points.
The promo runs from November 1, 2015 to April 30, 2016 while the redemption period runs up to June 30, 2016.
Buy More, Fly More is exclusive to Robinsons Supermarket and the following P&G brands: Safeguard, Olay, Head & Shoulders, Pantene, Pampers, Ariel, Tide, Downy and Joy.
With this campaign, P&G takes its purpose of touching and improving consumers’ lives to new heights—now, shoppers have a chance to fly with their P&G purchases!
Buy More Fly More Promo Mechanics
- In a single transaction, every P500 worth of at least 4 different P&G participating brands in Robinsons Supermarket is equivalent to 1 sticker
- Collect 12 stickers and get a Cebu Pacific GetGo card with 2,600 points (GetGo card P150 membership fee waived) *2600 points is usually equivalent to a one way-trip to Cebu
- Open to all Robinsons Supermarket shoppers
- Maximum of 12 sticker redemptions per day per shopper
- Sticker card, stickers, and GetGo cards are redeemable at the customer service of any Robinsons Supermarket branch where purchase was made upon presentation of valid receipt
- Sticker card, stickers, and GetGo card are non-convertible to cash
- To claim their GetGo card customers must surrender the sticker card with 12 stickers to the Robinsons Supermarket customer service.
- Participating brands: Safeguard, Olay, H&S, Pantene, Pampers, Ariel, Tide, Downy, Joy
- Promotion period: November 1, 2015 to April 30, 2016
- Redemption period: November 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016
- Promotion excludes wholesale transactions