A wedding is not complete without a honeymoon. But sometimes the wedding preparations can overshadow the honeymoon plans and couples end up deferring a well-deserved trip to a later date. This doesn’t have to be the case when you have wedding vendors that can deal with everything from pre-nuptial tasks to honeymoon arrangements. Sites like Bridestory make it easy for couples to handle wedding concerns and navigate through honeymoon destinations at the same time. Couples who are scouting for honeymoon destinations in the Philippines can have their pick from any of these gorgeous locations.
- Bohol Island. This small island in the Visayas region has plenty to offer. Couples who love the beach and nature activities can have the time of their life exploring the different beach resorts and diving spots in the area. Although some are damaged by the 2013 earthquake, heritage sites and tourist spots like Chocolate Hills are still sights to behold.
- Ilocos and Pagudpud. The coastal town of Pagudpud is a great option for a quiet and romantic getaway. White sand, clear blue waters, and a line of coconut trees along the coast provide a great setting for couples who want to have time for themselves. They can also take a road trip and drive to Bangui where they can enjoy the magnificent view of the windmills lines along the beach. From there, couples can proceed to Abang Falls and enjoy some peaceful scenery.
- Dumaguete. Described as a serene town in the Negros region, Dumaguete can be a romantic getaway and a rich cultural experience for honeymooners. Aside from beautiful beaches and diving spots, couples can explore museums and landmarks in the area. They can also hang out at the Rizal Boulevard for delicious cuisines while mingling with the genteel locals.
- Misibis Bay Albay. This is one of the popular luxury resorts in the country. Couples can enjoy their alone time with more privacy compared to other beach resorts. They can relax in the gorgeous beach and swimming pools, or get their hearts thumping with ATV tours.
- Palawan. The beaches and diving sites in Palawan are some of the best ones in the country. Couples can choose from budget to luxury resorts for a memorable honeymoon filled with island hopping, dolphin watching, diving, and other nature adventure activities.
Just like the bride and groom, wedding and honeymoon simply go together. If you are having trouble with wedding and honeymoon plans, get wedding vendors that can help you with these tasks. Online sites like Bridestory is a good option to find vendors for all your wedding and honeymoon requirements.