We live in world that’s surviving on technology. But for us parents, it’s a little too much: Our lives agglomerated and stuffed into these teeny tiny devices that we hold in our palms. And more importantly, we are just as guilty as everyone else. We may not use our cell phone like our kids do (always online), but the sad reality is that social media is our latest pastime. Getting back from work leaves us groggy and we aren’t left with much energy to expend on our family (which is bad actually). But good for us that we aren’t just left to whine and worry about our kids like some hopeless desperate parents who are always on their toes whenever their kids step out of the house. The real thing is that the parent-child thing isn’t going that great these days, except for when a child’s use of technology is acquiesced with generosity. But as parents you just can’t let your kids wander around in their cyberspace on their own. And this is why we have apps like xnspy.com available at our disposal that let us keep tabs on our kids without being icky.
But there is something about these apps that’s refraining parents from using them. And that’s why, today, we are going to do a detailed review of the aforementioned mobile phone spy XnSpy.
XNSPY—A spy app that monitors
So let’s get it straight to where parents and most of the kids take it wrong: mobile spying is illegal, ruthless and intrusive. But we say, it isn’t. Mobile spying is a common phenomenon in most of the contemporary workplaces, but there is an alternative word use for it and it’s called “monitoring”. So an app like Xnspy is a smartphone spying app that parents can use to monitor their kids. If you are taking consent from your kids about overviewing their smartphone usage, it’s called monitoring, but if you aren’t, it’s spying.
The possibility that our kids may not hate the fact that we are enforcing rules on them is also present. According to study by the University of Michigan and University of Washington, 18 percent of the kids believe that their parents shouldn’t violate their privacy, so it means that the remaining 82 percent are fine with their parents doing so. Moreover, 7 percent of the kid believe there is no harm in parents enforcing house rules. So yes, mobile spying is a possibility too.
How do you use it?
To use this mobile phone spy, you need to install this app onto the target smartphone, iPad or iPod. The app is compatible with all Android and iOS devices, so you may want to take a look at your kids’ cell phone’s OS before getting this app. The installation process is quite simple for Android, just like you would download any other app. But for iOS, you will have to make a decision between the Jailbreak and Nojailbreak version. For parents, the Nojailbreak is a better choice, because it’s cheaper and easier to use.
What do you get to spy on with XNSPY?
XNSPY is a quality mobile spying app, because it gives a lot options to the parents to monitor their kids. The app has a basic and premium edition on Android and a basic, premium and iCloud edition for the iOS.
This is what you get with the Premium edition of xnspy:
- The premium provides the convenience of remotely locking/unlocking the monitored device. The remote commands can also erase data off the target device and even take a live screenshot.
- By allowing you to have leads on special keywords for contacts, places, words, you only get notified for the details that matter to you. So if you child is staying at his best friend’s place, and if that’s fine with you, there is no need to “watchlist” that location.
- You can monitor your kids in realtime or you can use the location history logs for the whole day’s activity. In fact, the app will store all the logs from the day one, because there is no limit on the amount of data that you can keep on your control panel.
- You can access chats, phone call logs and multimedia from all the famous instant messaging and other social media apps like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, Viber, Line, Skype, kik, iMessage. The Premium edition can even spy on Tinder.
- You can record calls or the surroundings too with XNSPY.
With the basic, you don’t get what the premium offers, but there is still a lot of “basic” stuff that you can monitor like:
- Phone logs of the target user. They includes call logs, SMS, emails, internet browsing history, calendar entries, and contacts.
- Multimedia like photos, videos and audio from the phone storage.
- Call, chat logs and multimedia from WhatsApp, Instagram, and Line
- Location history logs for all the previous days
P.S: The Premium edition can do all the aforementioned, including what the Basic edition can.
With the perceived tendency to be a little shady and gloomy, XNSPY is nothing like how people presume a mobile phone spy to be like. Consensual smartphone monitoring is legal and that’s what the app is all about. The app is pretty cheap at just $8.33/month for the basic and $12.49/month for the Premium. If you are too constrained on your schedule, or too tired to sit down with your kids, XNSPY could be a non-intrusive way of knowing about your child’s day.