The power outage went on for 24 hours yesterday. It was boring to stay in the house because there’s nothing to do. No TV, no internet, no lights.So we decided to go out…
Do a little photo shoot before brunch…with thoughtful- bored-fashionista poses….
Had brunch consisting of Chicken Alfredo, four cheese and shiitake mushroom pizza, some rootbeer and raspberry iced tea …
then we watched Eclipse… which ykaie thought was boring but sis & I thought otherwise. The movie is nice– if you are a teenager. It’s very obvious who we want for ourselvesBella…
There was still no electricity when we went home after the movie. Since it’s still early, we weren’t sleepy. So we lighted some candles and gathered in the living room to tell stories. This is one of those perfect times to talk with the family because you can have everybody’s attention. What else do you think are some of the things you can do when the power is out? Well, I have a few suggestions:
- Tell ghost stories. Scary stories are perfect when the light is out, it makes it more scary.
- Play boardgames with the kids. This is great in the afternoon, when it’s not so dark.
- Have an ‘intimate time’ with your wife/husband. The lighted candles makes it more romantic.
- Cook dinner on the grill or order take out.
- If you are alone, Read by candlelight while having coffee or wine.
- If family and friends are present, play dress-up with the kids. Stage a mini-fashion show with your little girls wearing their favorite Bumbleebee Costumes and Princess costumes and you wearing your favorite clown costume. It’ll be fun.
- If you are overworked, catch up on extra sleep. It’ll be good for you.
What did you guys do when the power was out?
ang taba ng mukha mo ykaieeeeeeee