It’s nearly Christmas time and as the BER months continue to move forward, I can’t help but think of our annual family reunion. Some members of the family aren’t gonna be around come Christmas this year. My Aunt Rebecca and my Aunt Gloria are both in the United States and I think they’re gonna be back in January.
I’m also missing my Aunt Raquel and Uncle Jose. They were here two years ago but I’m afraid they won’t be back until next year. They live in London, England…a place I would like to visit one of these days.
London is one of the cities with the richest history and the most amazing architecture. It is also one those with a magnificent culture you won’t hesitate to immerse yourself in.
Things to Do and Sights to See
- One of the things that I like to experience in London is the Hop on Hop off open top, big bus tour. Where else can you find a two-storey bus in the world? Plus you’re guaranteed to have the best view around London plus this comes with a free river cruise.
- Another tour that I like to experience is the Majestic London Sightseeing Tour which is a full day tour of London including St Paul’s Cathedral, Changing of the Guard, the Tower of London, Thames River Cruise and the Tower of London.
- The Buckingham Palace Tour lets you see the beautiful Art Exhibitions from the Royal Collection.
- For the kids and kids-at-heart, I’m sure you’d love to visit the London Zoo and Madame Tussauds and Marvel 4D.
- Another tourist attraction I’d like to visit is The London Dungeon. According to what I’ve read, it’s Europe’s scariest attraction…I love scary places!
SightseeingToursLondon.com makes sure you get the best of your vacation by providing you all those tours, easy to organize and easy to book in one single website. They also give the best discounted rate and have the most experienced and professionally trained tour guide.
Marie D. says
London would be a perfect place for me to work and live. Ahhh! It’s my dream to do those things you’ve mentioned here too. Hope you can go and visit London po, Ate Peachy! 🙂