As mommies, we are always excited with our baby’s firsts. We are happy to experience her first step, her first smile, and her first words. If you’re a bit sentimental like me, I’m sure you have a scrapbook that would contain her first nail cuts, her first haircut, her first ever picture with the family, and her first OOTD.
If you’re following me on Instagram, you’ll notice that I often post ootd’s of my baby. I love dressing her up, she’s still learning how to smile often (that crease on her forehead, she got that from her dad, heehee) but I love that she’s not bugnutin. You know why? That’s because she sleeps better day and night. Thanks to Pampers Baby Dry. It helps me achieve my baby’s first because it helps her sleep better. It’s the best and driest diaper I know that can last the whole night without feeling wet and leaking.
Pampers is already a trusted brand when it comes to diapers. Imagine, it has been keeping babies dry for such a long time now. Pampers is the best and driest diaper in 10 years! It is but natural for Twinkle to use Pampers Baby Dry the moment she was born. I also like pampers because of its snug fit — it’s soft, comfortable, and yet it fits well so it doesn’t spill or leak even when Twinkle is sleeping. Even now that she’s very active and moves a lot at one month , Pampers Baby Dry adjusts with her movement.
We bought several packs of Pampers three weeks ago and we are now down to our last pack. I am excited to buy new ones come our next grocery day because of their new promo. Pampers can make baby’s firsts come true with a chance to win up to P1 million for your baby’s first bank account!!! Can you imagine your baby having her first million?
If I’m one of the lucky moms who will get the one million peso ticket, you’ll probably find me planning out a really nice first birthday party for Twinkle. One that’s unforgettable and will be enjoyed both by my baby and the guests. That party will have an ice cream booth, a popcorn booth, a french fries booth, face painting, kiddie salon, and lots of clowns! Hmmnn… I’m thinking the theme will be something like a carnival.
The rest of the money will go to her first bank account and be kept as her college fund to ensure her bright future.
I’m crossing my fingers we get one of the tickets!
Here’s what you need to do to get a chance to win your baby’s first million pesos!
- Simply buy any Pampers Baby Dry Economy/Value pack/Low counts at participating stores nationwide.
- Check to see if there’s a sticker indicating it is an entry in the promotion.
- There will be a WINNING TICKET for all the lucky moms out there. It could be a Gymboree GC worth P1,200 consolation prize, or the major prizes including P10,000 worth of bank savings, P50,000 worth of bank savings and a whopping Php 1 million.
- To claim your prize, winners can contact Manpower for Advertising Services Agency Inc. at (+632) 335-3518 for instructions on how to claim the prize.
- Winners should bring the winning ticket, 2 valid IDs, and the official receipt for purchase of Pampers Baby Dry during the redemption.
Watch their lates TVC and check out the poster below to know more about the promo: