Let’s admit it, us ladies always dread that time of the month when we have our red days. It causes us discomfort and sometimes pain, that we don’t get to function normally. I used to dread it too but something has helped me overcome that feeling and has kept me feeling fresh and clean — Jeunesse Anion Sanitay Napkin.
Ladies, what are your criteria in choosing the sanitary napkin that you’re going to use? For me, I go for soft, absorbent, breathable, dry, and non-toxic.
I’ve been using Jeunesse Anion Sanitary Napkins for several months now and it has all the qualities I’m looking for in a sanitary napkin and so much more.
Just like what it says on it’s name, Jeunesse Anion Sanitary Napkin contains a special anion chip that brings a lot of advantages, and most notably of which are: helps prevent bacteria during menstruation, helps reduce feminine discomfort, and helps eliminate unwanted odors.
Anions, naturally generated by evaporating water, are abundantly found in beautiful and natural places such as the rainforest, beaches, waterfalls, and the like. These are good for our health, which is why we feel so energized, rejuvenated, and de-stressed when we are near these beautiful places.
Upon getting in contact with moisture, the Anion chip in a Jeunesse pad releases negative ions that let’s you experience the benefits anions bring. It will make you feel #PositivelyBetter!
Aside from that, there are different varieties of Jeunesse pads that is available to cater to the different needs of women:
- Jeunesse Anion Ultra Dry Pad – with this pad you can stay active and protected even on heavy days
- Jeunesse Anion Ultra Night Pad – it gives protection for medium days while you sleep.
- Jeunesse Anion Panty Liner – It gives protection during light days or everyday
- Jeunesse Anion Ultra Day Non-Wing – it gives protection for medium days that are less active
- Jeuness Anion All Night Pad (my favorite!) – it gives maximum protection for heavy flow red days while sleeping.
To know more about Jenunesse Anion Sanitary Napkin, follow their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JeunesseAnion/