One of our family’s main problem is that we could be aptly called “Sneezy Family”. peanutbutter♥ and Twinkle gets colds and sneezes frequently whenever there’s dusts or sudden temperature changes. When that happens their noses gets frequently blocked. You can tell our Twinkle’s nose is blocked because she breathes through her mouth. We use regular nasal sprays so she can breathe properly. But I discovered something when I attended the Humerific Day event.
I learned that Nasal Hygiene should be like Oral Hygiene. If the mouth needs a toothbrush, the nose definitely needs something to clean it too! If you brush your teeth everyday, then you should establish a cleaning routine for your nose as well like after taking a bath.
Establishing a Cleaning Routine For Your Nose
Establishing a cleaning routine for your nose is highly important if you want to be able to breathe better. And it all starts with clean and healthy living, of course! Here are some tips too get you started on proper nasal hygiene:
- Maintain a Clean Home – clean your house and dust regularly. Don’t let dust accumulate on objects around the house because you might inhale it and cause allergies.
- Avoid Cigarette Smoke – Quit smoking if you are smoking and avoid second hand smoke if you’re not.
- Clean Aircon Filters Regularly
- Clean Your Carpets Regularly
- Use a natural sea water spray such as Humer Sea Water Spray, a product range which consists of natural seawater nasal sprays that gently clean the nose. It rapidly moisturizes the dry mucus that makes breathing a lot BETTER. It has a non-diluted formula that retains the seawater’s marine trace elements compared to other saline and seawater spray.
I’ve used the Pink Humer Sea Water Spray infant bottle on Twinkle’s nose. I love that it has a specific nozzle with a safety ring preventing the nozzle from going all in. It’s ideal for infants because you can easily use it no matter what position, even when lying down.
Ate Ykaie, also tried using the Pink Humer Sea Water Spray. She said that it’s very easy to use because all you have to do is give it a quick press and the undiluted seawater comes out.
peanutbutter♥ has been using it for a couple of days and I also tried using it but we’ve refrained from doing so. Know why? because ever since we’ve tried using the blue Humer Nasal Hygiene, we were having a better breathing experience! It is indeed very much like Oral Hygiene, you know how nice it feels to eat, talk, and sleep when you have a clean mouth? That’s how nice it feels to breathe when you have a clean nose!
I am very happy to say that I am now a 100% Humerific Mom! We are 100% Humerific Family!
Humer is available in leading Mercury Drug store outlets in Metro Manila.