You’re probably wondering about the title of my blogpost today: What does it take to be the #WorldsBestDad? you might be thinking I’m a mom. How would I know all about what it takes to be the best father. Well, we are living with one of the #WorldsBestDad I know. You know how they say that a father is a daughter’s first love? Indeed he is. I can see how our two princesses look up to him and see him as the best daddy in the world EVER.
So What Does It Take To Be The #WorldsBestDad?
- Love the MOM. Well, for starters, peanutbutter♥ always stand by the mom in this household– which is ME. (ang saya!) Ykaie and Twinkle always see how much you love me by giving me your full support, helping me with the household chores without complaints (charot!), and giving me sometime for myself.
- Love the kids with all of your heart. I spend every minute of my life watching you with Ykaie and Twinkle. Your love for them never fails to show in every interaction you have with them — whether you’re taking them to school, playing with them, hugging them, watching movies with them, eating with them, and even when you’re reprimanding them. I can see and feel how much you love them –us– more than you can show.
- Be the Protector. This is your one role as a dad that you take seriously to the point of being over protective. There’s nothing wrong with that. I know that you just want to keep us — your family– safe and secure all the time.
- Take Care of Yourself. To be a great dad, you should take care of yourself so you can take care of your family. We all know you are doing your best to be healthy… so two thumbs up to you!
- Spend Time With Your Family. Time is the best gift you can give to your family and we know how much time you give and spend with us now that you work at home.
So there! I know I may not have enumerated everything but that’s the most important things you do that makes you the World’s Best DAD For Us.
Thank you for doing all your best to be a great daddy…
Happy Father’s Day, peanutbutter♥!
And a BIG THANK YOU to HOT WHEELS for appreciating what a great father you are by sending these Hote Wheels Monster Trucks and Drift Master Champion Set.
HOT WHEELS #ChallengeAccepted Dad and Me Photo Contest
How about you daddies? Do you have what it takes to be the champion? Ignite your Challenger Spirit with your kid by joining the Hot Wheels – Dad and Me Photo Contest!
Hot Wheels, Toy Kingdom PH and Great Image are giving away up to Php 90,000 worth of prizes! Visit www.hotwheelsph.com for more details.
Angelie Namindang says
All listed to be the best dad are check check check!!! Lalo na Yung have time with the kids and family.. Kasi wala talagang makakapantay sa saya ang malipag bond sa mga bata.. That’s the best dad!!
julie tagum olleres says
yess true tlga yan momsh
most important things you do that makes you the World’s Best DAD For Us.😍😍😍
Ma.Catherine Matugas says
Best dad taLaga Yung may quality time at bonding sa family Lalo na sa mga anak importante un para magkaron mg maganda at masayang memories .. love it
Jessica Bathan says
Ang sarap basahin ng blog na to. . Tama ka momsh take care of his self para mas maalagan ang family.
Bongga Ng Hot Wheels may pa Monster trucks kayDaddy 😊
Lorelyn amaro says
Ganyan din si hubby ko pag restday nya, sinisuguro nyang may time,sya sa mga anak nya,lalo sa bunso ko, kahit sa pag nadapa feeling nya nadapa din sya, pag pinaiiyak ng mga ate nya,apektadong apektado sya,yun nga lang sa gawaing bahay hindi sya masyadong matulong sakin, kasi mas gusto nya magbantay sa bunso namin at nagtuturo sa ibang mga ate namin…😍
EmCel Fajardo says
Quality time sa mga anak at asawa yung tutulong sa atin paminsan minsan bukod pa sa siya ang provider ng family at hands on sa mga bata naglalaan ng time para makipag kwentuhan at disiplinahin ang mga bagets words best dad.
Jennifer Londe says
WOW nakaka inspired naman si hubby mo mommy lahat ng quality na need ng isang wife asa kanya na..lalo na yung pag ka sabi mo na spend time with your family ang ganda nun di kasi lahat ganyan ang asawa.
Jessica Hughes says
Love how you mentioned that being a great dad is also about being a great husband. Watching my parents as I grew up taught me a lot about relationships !
Brittany Limberakis says
So many truths in this post. And those hot wheels are awesome!
All such important attributes! I hope your guy had a great Father’s Day!!
Amber S Battishill says
My kiddos would love that set…they are Hot Wheels obsessed! Showing my hubby this contest!
Cristina Petrini says
Absolutely a fantastic set for the best dad not just for the little ones!
GiGi Eats says
Right now I believe my husband is one of the best dads I am observed. He has been a dad for 6 months so far and he is KILLING IT!! So helpful and I think our son likes him more than me! LOL!
I am so glad your children have a great dad in their life. I have to disagree though because I believe my husband is the best lol.
Paula Stewart says
I am lucky to have an awesome Dad. He showed how to live life right by setting the example of how to do it for my sister and me.
Awe happy Fathers Day to him. He sounds like such a wonderful dad and I feel the same way about my own.
Jennifer Tanney says
Sounds like you snagged a great husband and amazing dad for your daughters. What awesome way to celebrate Father’s day.
Ruth I says
We are blessed to have an awesome Dad! He loves my Mom so much and takes care of all of us.
Totally agree on the above points. For me spending time is the most important thing.