After checking out of Sundowners Vacation Villas, syempre kailangan may ssa pa raw resort na puntahan. Bitin daw sa isa so nag-book pa si sis ng isang resort — Treasures of Bolinao naman.
OUR ROOM – DORMITORY TYPE
Slightly downgraded kami with our Dormitory room type which we booked for ₱10,000. It has three double bed bunk beds which can accommodate 12 persons. Ykaie called dibs on one of the upper bunk beds and Twinkle stayed with her just until sleeping time. The room has a personal ref, an electric fan, toilet and bath. They also give you some toiletries which includes soap, shampoo, and tissue.
3-in-1 coffee costs ₱60/cup. Good thing we have baon drip coffee (dahil maarte ako sa kape). No electric kettle in the room , though. Turns out you can “borrow” and electric kettle from the restaurant with a deposit of ₱300 and dinnerware and utensils for ₱200. They’ll refund you back if you return the items in good condition.
SWIMMING POOLS AND SWIMMING TIME
Treasures of Bolinao has two swimming pools — this one (above) which is located near our dorm type room and one infinity pool located near the beach.
This is the infinity pool I was talking about earlier….
And this is the beach area…
The kids enjoyed swimming — well, kahit saan naman yata basta may tubig enjoy sila.
What I Like About Treasures of Bolinao:
- I think the infinity pool is fairly new.. ganda and pool water is always clean.
- Their Alaminos Longganisa at the restaurant is really good.
- There’s lots of trees, closer to nature.
- The staff are friendly.
What I Didn’t Like:
- I think the resort is understaffed. Some parts of the resort especially the restroom at the restaurant are dirty.
- I think they turn off the water at night ’cause there’s no water in the faucet and at the restroom — so no flushing at night. Imagine the horror!
- Parking area is located outside — and there’s no guard on duty. Good thing we were allowed to park inside.
Watch our Bolinao Getaway 2019 here:
Treasures of Bolinao is located at Cape Beach Cres, Bolinao, 2406 Pangasinan.