I love blogging and I am blogging for quite a while now but this is the first time I’m joining this project of Ms. Janette Toral.
If I can, I would have voted for a lot of bloggers because a lot of them has helped me in a lot of ways but I can only pick ten and these ten are the best of the best. They are the cream of the crop. That’s all I can say.
- Certified Foodies – I am a food blogger by heart and when I’m bloghopping food blogs are the first one I visit. This blog of Mhel and Ken is full of restaurant reviews and gastronomic adventures you wouldn’t forget.
- My Green Living Ideas– Gives tips and suggestions on how to keep our planet green.
- My Painted Lips– I am not a fan of lipsticks but this blog has given me ideas on what color might fit me on different occasions.
- Mom Writes– This blog is all about positivity. Counting all the blessings and happy thoughts of a mom amidst the pains and struggles of everyday life.
- Mommy Survival– This blog gives tips on parenting and home management, those tips that is useful to all the mommies out there.
- Tottering Mama– This is one parenting blog that shares the experiences and learning ideas of a young mom with two young kids.
- The Pepperific Life – This blog shows strength, passion and motherhood at its best– the life experiences of a single mom.
- Notepad Corner – is an encyclopedia of tips and information about house and home, parenting, travel and technology.
- Levyousa– This is about the life experiences of the author that is full of adventure, wit, charm and humor.
- The Blogger’s Journal– This is like a blogger’s handbook containing tips and tutorials in blogging.
This writing project will not be possible without these generous sponsors:
Cyber Monday Deals, TRIbeca Private Residences, How To Videos, Palawan Beaches for Sale, Green and Natural Lubes Philippines, Philippine data center, Philippine online shopping, Singapore Jobs, Pinoy Party Food, Apartment for rent, and Best deals tips.
Nominate your own Top Ten Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011 by reading the details of the writing project HERE. Who knows, you may be one of the lucky ten who will win $100 each!