After spending the whole morning and a part of my afternoon on errands, grocery shopping and checking out if a cable is available at the mall, I was glad to receive a text from my sister that a box of Krispy Kreme was delivered at home.
I was expecting their famous original glazed doughnuts but was really surprised to find out later that the box is full of Monsters University Doughnuts!
Ykaie and my nieces love love love Monsters Inc. and we are actually waiting for Monsters University to be shown in theaters so we could watch.
Look at how glad they are when they saw the doughnuts!
Just to give you an idea on how each character tastes like, here are their flavor profiles:
- Mike Doughnut is made with chartreuse vanilla coating and vanilla icing.
- Sully Doughnut is made with sky blue vanilla coating, pineapple and blueberry jellybeans and black chocolate icing smile.
- Randy Doughnut is dipped in lilac vanilla and white vanilla icing then topped with chocolate sprinkles.
- Terry & Terri Doughnut are made with lemon-flavored white chocolate icing, orange jellybeans and sugar-coated brown candies.
- Art Doughnut is made with grape-flavored white chocolate icing, black vanilla kreme and vanilla icing.
- Squishy Doughnut is made with pink vanilla icing and black chocolate topping
These yummy doughnuts are best paired with Monsters University Krispy Kreme Chillers with flavors like Randy Berry Cheesecake, Mike Sour Kiwi, Sully Sour Lychee and Terry & Terri Orange Punch.
No need to hurry up because all of these Monsters Univerity treats are available until July 31, 2013.
Look, we have a new bag tag!