I received this My Path To Financial Freedom Planner from Avida a while back. To be honest, I haven’t turned a single page on it. Talks about planning financially intimidates me. I don’t know why.
Of course, I do want financial freedom specially when I think about my family and the kids. This is probably the reason why I am finally reading this planner.I know not all people can achieve complete financial freedom but hey,I am absolutely certain that I can take up the challenge of managing our finances towards a more stable and brighter future.
So intimidation aside, the pages have been turned….and I found out that this planner is divided into five parts:
- Reality Check: Are You Financially Fit?
- Your Financial Freedom Roadmap: It All Starts With A Plan
- Investment Shopping: Find Out Where Best To Put Your Money
- Get Started: Taking The First Step To Achieve Financial Freedom
- Make Your Commitment: How To Stand Firm and Think Long Term
I have just started reading it and I promise to follow the exercises included in this planner. Hopefully, this planner becomes my partner in my journey towards being financially free.
Leave a Reply