peanutbutter♥ used to be the only fan of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly at home. He uses it as a moisturizer and I, on the other hand finds it thick and sticky. Well not anymore. I learned that I only find it thick and sticky because I am using too much of it. With Vaseline Petroleum Jelly, a little goes a long way.
And here are my favorite ways to use it:
- As a lip balm, it helps soothe chapped dry lips and restore its moisture.
- To protect my little Twinkle’s baby bum! I don’t want her getting those painful rashes.
- Moisturize and get rid of cracked heals and super dry elbows.
- I also use it to help soothe insect bites
I thought it stops there but no, this wonder jelly actually has 101 uses!! I didn’t know you can also use it to:
- Remove scratches from a CD/DVD.
- Protect Stored Chrome: Before storing your bike away for the winter, or any other chrome item or machinery you’re not planning on using for a while, rub it with petroleum jelly to keep it from rusting over.
- Get rid of makeup stains from clothing. If you cannot blanch it and you cannot wash it out, rub some on your clothing and flush.
- Clean Watermarks From Wood.
- Keep Ants Away From Pet Bowls: Ring the base of the bowl with petroleum jelly and the ants won’t be able to reach the kibble.
It really is a gem in a tub!
Visit http://www.vaseline.ph/101-ways-to-use-petroleum-jelly-full to know the rest of the 101 uses of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly!