Menstruation is a fundamental function of our reproductive system. A reproductive system that is well taken care of leads to a fit sexual and reproductive condition. It keeps us away from diseases such as reproductive and urinary tract infections and bacterial vaginosis. Menstrual health practices that contribute to infections include poor personal hygiene and the use of a low-quality sanitary pad.
It is our right to be able to manage our menstrual health with adequate knowledge and safety. And part of it is to be able to choose a superior pad we can entrust our sexual and reproductive health with. After the most-awaited Lazada 12.12 promo, Jeunesse Anion keeps the excitement going with irresistible deals and discounts, so don’t miss to purchase wherever you are by logging in at www.lazada.com.ph to stock up on your must-have variants.
Here are a multitude of reasons why you should pick Jeunesse Anion Pad among the rest of the pack:
- An extra boost of softness – Jeunesse Anion Pads are made of super soft virgin pulp and non-recycled cotton material that guarantees an extra boost of softness. It is free from the plastic top that makes chafe and rashes into nonexistence. It is also dirt-free and sterilized which is a huge plus!
- Non-toxic – It is free from synthetic materials rayon and polyester, as well as potent chemicals such as fragrances, chloromethane, chloroethane, chloroform, acetone, and toxic industrial adhesives. While perfume might smell nice, they are more dangerous than you think. We don’t want any of them near our privates.
- Breathable – Plastic suffocates your pad. Jeunesse Anion cares about your health by creating a pad that can breathe. You know well that bacteria multiply more rapidly in an environment that has less oxygen. Jeunesse pads allow maximum airflow that takes away that icky, wet feeling. Air permeability eliminates unpleasant odor too.
- Thin but highly absorbent – It turns liquid into gel to ensure that no leakage and stains occur even at full capacity. This brand simply does not disappoint because for Jeunesse, thin means superior liquid retention at any time of the day.
- Built-in with anion strip – Its special anion chip releases negative ions once it contacts with moisture. This negative ions’ interaction with bacteria and fungi, whose job is to release the pungent smell and cause rashes, effectively weakens and destroys them. The stinky odor is greatly reduced as it’s a natural deodorizer. Negative ions also attach themselves to bacteria in large numbers, making it too heavy to be transported by air.
- Resealable packaging – Its packaging is one of its kind. It is made of resealable aluminum foil for double protection from contamination. And added to that, it is resealable.
What makes it perfect is it starts with high-quality materials. It is comfortable and most importantly, it is safe. Jeunesse Anion is a brand that cares about our menstrual health not only during the time of the month and it’s in it for the long haul!
Jeunesse offers various types of anion pads depending on your needs. If your period has just started, ultra‐day pad and day pad non-wing are your perfect partners. If you have heavy flows, ultra-night pad and all-night pad got your back. And for your lighter needs, panty liner is a must-have.
Wellgold International, Inc. distributes Jeunesse Anion Sanitary Napkin and Liners. Jeunesse is available at Watsons, selected Mercury Drug and South Star Drug outlets, SM Department Store’s health and beauty section, Robinson’s Supermarket and selected department stores, Shopwise, Rustan’s Supermarket, Waltermart, Landmark Department Store, PCX stores, selected Metro Gaisano outlets, plus other selected stores in Visayas and Mindanao.
You can find them at Watsons, selected Mercury Drug and South Star Drug outlets, SM department store’s health and beauty section, Robinson’s Supermarket and selected department stores, Shopwise, Rustan’s Supermarket, Waltermart, Landmark Department Store, PCX stores, selected Metro Gaisano outlets, plus other selected stores in Visayas and Mindanao. For more health tips, visit www.jeunesseanion.com and follow Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram: Jeunesse Anion.